hello there,

You can call this a modern day scrapbook/portfolio of my work: collections of paintings, sketches, doodles, photography and perhaps some film (when i have time). This will be another creative outlet aside from writing (http://gabdez.blogspot.ca/). This blog will also act as a form of motivation to develop my art and to view my progress later on.
--don't be a stranger now, feel free to leave feedback/'critiques' :]

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Red-Cap.

today the most ridiculously amazing idea and inspiration popped into my head. it's all got to do with two brothers by the names of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. their stories have inspired so many fables and children's stories/movies and now they have inspired me for what could possibly be the biggest artistic challenge i have ever thought up.
i am going to attempt to do a series of paintings, illustrations, photography and perhaps even some very short films based on several of the brother's dark tales. i am so extatic and full of inspiration it's mind boggling i just want to go create right this second.

little red- cap



 i will begin my series with little red-cap (commonly known as little red ridding hood) tomorrow. wish me long this series could take a year or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment